It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.
“An expert is someone who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field” - Niels Bohr. Accordi… https://t.co/A4O4QrZgRo
there are some decently childish mashups to be found in this youtube search: https://t.co/IH5aoOEWbx
Other Random Items
- I was one of the early staff members for The Well and still have an account there.
- I have been known to roller-juggle.
- I published a small book of poetry. Srsly? It's true.
- Also two acoustic songwriting albums, here (1) and here (2)
- Oh, and a solo piano album and a trio album
A piece of art that I created was on the wall of the Seattle Art Museum - for one night at least:
I found out many years later that this was now a standard PC desktop image for new hires at Tableau. I walked by an interns' desk one day and noticed it. Lolz. Personally, I wouldn't want to stare at this all day long while I was working...